Ill Be On The Radio Talking About Dysautonomia Awareness!!!!

Lette

AHHHHHH!!!!! Im so excited!!!

Tune into the Lou M. Dennehy Chat Show Monday 28th November on Wired 99.9FM to hear Lette Moloney speak to Lou about Irish Dysautonomia Awareness. The show airs live between 12.00pm - 12.30pm (Irish Time) It can be streamed via http://www.wiredfm.ie/?p=847 and will be available on Soundcloud after the show, ill add the link here, I hope to do you all proud!! xxx :) :)

Thanks folks! ill add the interview recording here after its done and ill be video recording the interview to put on the new blog, im all motivated to spread the word for us! Weeee! :D

So a quick reminder, 12 to 12:30pm Irish time tomorrow afternoon, it can be streamed live at the link in my first comment, hope ye tune in and I do dyasutonomia proud! :)

‎:( I'm gutted :( after vomiting blood last night I ended up in hospital emergency room and had to miss the interview :( :( I'm sorry folks :( it will be rescheduled for next week!! ill give the details when I know, im so peeved...and sore!!

Doing much better now thanks, still quite sore but the interview is rescheduled :) YEAY here are the details, straight back on the horse!

Tune into the Lou M. Dennehy Chat Show on Wired 99.9FM, Monday 5th Dec to hear Lette Moloney speak to Lou about Irish Dysautonomia Awareness. The show airs live between 12.00pm - 12.30pm. It can be streamed via http://www.wiredfm.ie/?p=847

Lette,

Good for you! I'm proud of you already, for all of the hard work you're doing. So if the show airs from 12-12:30pm, do you have any idea what time that would be here in the states? I don't want to miss it. Congratulations on everything you're doing!

Funniest interview ever, what could go wrong, went wrong and I rambled! LOL!! Had fun though!! :P it will be online soon :)

• 3 weeks later...