Seemingly Gone Long Term. Now Back

so im going on three years of having issues 2 years dx with pots.

i decided to smoke marijauana for most of the last year because, with me, it help alot of my problems to the point of not having any signs of illness for 5-6 months. i decided to stop smoking and i was good for a month or more. then one day a week ago i got a small case of vertigo with some hot flashes........it was gone in about an hour. no big deal i thought. 4 days later a few hours after i wake up i have severe vertigo for hours and it would not go away. vertigo is a symptom i had never had prior. so i go to the hospital and they gave me this medication for the vertigo and nausea. i told them since pots i have a very strong sensitivity to many medications........they said you should be fine.........5 mins into im on the verge of a *seizure.

severe hot flashes nerves wanting to jump outta my skin, loosing conciousness.

that was about a week ago. ever since the vertigo day it seems all of my old symptoms have returned. dizzy spells, heat intollerance, pins and needles, balance issues, numb arms, all over body pains that seem to move randomly around, palipatations, hot flashes, ect......

im wondering if pots has a way of going away long term and returning or if it was just playing a trick on me just to come back and ruin my life again. my days have crappy parts and then parts of the day i feel perfectly fine.

i just started getting to the point of being able to look down the road at my future instead of just looking for the end of the day. im not sure what the trigger my have been but here i am again....or should i say still.

It sounds like the marijuana alleviated your symptoms...have you tried it again?

I know what you mean about the bad reactions.

I just went to the hospital last month because my body balance was so off I was bouncing off of walls and yeah the ER physician said he would give me something for the dizziness but with everything I was describing he was afraid to give it to me...finally someone who listened and took my word for the fact that I have weird reactions and didn't just blame it on anxiety.

It can be really hard to cope with the ups and downs of this syndrome. I would not hesitate to try marijuana again if it gave you such relief from your symptoms. It horrifically aggravated mine, but I have known others who have had good results. Keep in mind, when it comes to YOUR body, YOU are the "expert". Good luck!

Sandy