Weird Annoying Symptoms!

For the past two weeks I have been having eye floaters. Pretty normal for me, except I have had this one in my right eye that is constantly there. It is the same shape and size, never changing. Its driving me crazy! It never is not there. How can I get rid of this one? Its pretty big and blocking my vision in some parts of my right eye.

Ok next symptoms LOL...

I was at the harry potter premeier last night and my POTS was pretty bad. I drank tons of waater but I was shaking the entire time during the movie and after. I didnt feel any anxiety, nor was I cold. I hve had tremors in the past, but this was a full body shake, and my fiance was pretty worried. I dont think it was a seizure because I was aware of everything the entire time, nor do I think it was an adrenaline surge because I have those quite a bit and it didint feel like one.

Thanks in advance!

I'm 26 and I've had floaters since elementary school. Some days they're worse than others-- especially on cloudy days where the sky is bright but gray. Have you been able to get rid of them before? My eye doctor told me it was something I'd just have to deal with.

I can sympathize with the movie thing, too. I was misdiagnosed with panic disorder for years because of those adrenaline rushes, which sometimes made me have the full-body tremors like that. If I wake up in the middle of the night because of an attack, I almost always start shaking uncontrollably. I try to sip ginger ale slowly and it helps. Maybe it's a placebo, but it makes me feel better! I had a mini-attack when I saw Inception and I'm a little worried about seeing Harry Potter (tomorrow!). Usually my husband and I go to a drive-in so I'll be able to adjust if I need to, but I really want to try seeing this one with the surround sound. Isn't it crazy how us POTSies have to mentally rev up for something like seeing a movie?