Headache For Days.... You Too?

Count me in. Sometimes I think maybe it's the meds (esp the fuzziness)... but it's just as likely POTS. I have lots of coat hanger pain and think when those muscles tighten it goes right up into my occipitals and that's when the headaches really get dug in for weeks on end. Osteopathic manipulation *really* helps me when nothing else can touch them...

Hope things ease up for you a bit... hang in there.

I just had a six day inpatient stay in the hospital due to a "cervical-spinal migraine". Or at least that is what they called it! My initial POTS diagnosis came about because of a 9 month migraine that adamantly refused to respond to conventional treatments. To this day, migraines are one of my biggest issues, and my most difficult symptom to manage.

Sandy

Headache has passed for now.... One day last week after I had read about dr. levine's exercise regime I hauled my sorry butt off the couch and did 10 minutes on a the recumbent bike and felt better. So I think sometimes lying down helps but other times I need to get the blood flowing back to my brain....who really knows?! Hope everyone is having a pain free day.

Count me in. Sometimes I think maybe it's the meds (esp the fuzziness)... but it's just as likely POTS. I have lots of coat hanger pain and think when those muscles tighten it goes right up into my occipitals and that's when the headaches really get dug in for weeks on end. Osteopathic manipulation *really* helps me when nothing else can touch them...

Hope things ease up for you a bit... hang in there.

I fully agree with that dizzy. I get the shooting electrical pains right up my neck to the top of my head - ouch.

I was getting usual auras - like looking through a kaleidescope but now I have started to get electric blue shapes in my vision with these headaches and lay there with a jumper(or whatever is at hand) over my eyes!

My headaches have had a lovely relapse at the moment - its wonderful. Those constant **** headaches got me down but I am sure they will pay me a visit soon lol! :lol: