New Logo Design

firewatcher

Logo items  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My children wanted T shirts in their sizes. They have had a scary time with a sick mom and knowledge has been powerful for them. My 9 year old wanted a shirt to wear to school.

I know he wants his teachers to understand why I don't do field trips now or come into to the classroom and help like I used to.

Also a tea mug or a magnet for your car. I think there are a ton of people (who like I was) are being bumped from dr to dr for10 years before anyone ever mentions POTS.

Funny b/c I don't want most people to know that I am "sick" but I want EVERYONE to know about dysautonomia!!!

PS MRS. BURSCHMAN... you are one silly, funny Gal!!!

A calander of 365 days of living with dysautonomia. Members pics and their stories and designed by members with quotes on what keeps us going day by day~

holiday cards designed by members~

Cards for all occasions designed by the aspiring artist here~

design a positive affirmation card deck living with Pots~

sell a medical flash drive cheap as many hospitals are giving them away now with their logos on them to keep patients safe. then at each dr appoint you have your latest medical info added. the medical emblem would aldo be on the other side. ( maybe this could be given out with a donation ) I making mine as the ones you buy ready made with the swiss cheese letter forms ofter don't have enough room for people like us. We have numerous dx'x and meds, allergies and they just don't fit.

It's also in to have a beaded laynard to wear it from. In the hospital I go to a nurse sells them and puts a heart as one bead, I was going to get one to hang my flash drive from.

Things that say, Ask me about my Dysautonomia.

Beaded braclets with the nice big beads for pots

watches with pulse monitors

back packs and wheel chair accessories.

I'm falling asleep right now, but in short I think we should have a catalog of everything to pass around.

a pots members cook book~

I have a lot of fun things for ideas, but I'm fallimg asleep

bellamia~

I would love a good quality travel mug, or reusable water bottle, but not the cheap water bottles I've seen with logos--one that's sturdy and able to be carried with me daily in place of the one I currently have that's plain.

Is there a place we can see the new design or has it not been made up yet? I would vote for something that's not as busy as what's on the current t-shirt. JMO. I'm ready to buy when they're ready! Bella, such wonderful ideas! Holiday cards would be great.

Cheers,

Jana

WHY THANK YOU JANA,

I HAVE A FEW MORE, THEY MAKE AN INSULATED CURL SNAP WRAP TO GO ON YOUR COLD CANNED BEVERAGES.

I LOVE MINE BECAUSE OF MY RAYNAUDS~

HAND AND FOOT WARMERS THAT YOUR MICROWAVE AND BE HERBAL SCENTED~

TO WARM UP YOUR FAVORITE POTSIE!

SUN GLASSES WITH THE LOGO ON THE SIDE

NECKLACE

CELLPHONE HOLDER

DOG COLLER, AND MATCHING LEASH, THAT SAYS,"CAN YOU TELL THIS DOG LOVER HAS POTS?"

DOG SWEAT SHIRTS MATCHING OWNERS

BELLAMIA~

All GREAT ideas we really should have a catalog and proceeds go to dysautonomians that need help with things such as: wheelchairs, scooters, travel expenses or discounts for hotels when we have to stay for testing, childcare or someone to do some household things we can't do ourselves ****hint hint. Maybe someone should get with me to do some brainstorming. And I'd like a CAPE :P no just kidding I'd like a gold necklace with the logo as a charm.

lissy, was this post just for fun or is it to get real ideas?

I'd like address lables, pens, sticky notes. basically things I'd be buying anyway, but educating others.

stamps, stationary, note cards, by our potsie artists. I worked in fund raising on part of my life's adventure'

bellamia~

BellaMia

I think the person that started it was just for fun..Not totally sure..but I really think its a great idea and it could help with so many causes.

Yes, this isn't anything sanctioned or "official," I just wondered since I've been seeing College Football logos on EVERYTHING!

I'm usually one to ask "what is ____________?" if I see it on something, and more exposure and a proper definition of dysautonomia is good for everyone.

DINET is my team! :)

Around here you see lots of concrete bulldogs wearing red painted sweaters (University of GA mascot.) I guess for us it would be a concrete body laying flat in the yard? :lol: My home-owner's association would definitely have "issues" with that one! ;)