Feeling Great For A Change!

Guest brianala

Guest brianala

So many times I'm on here complaining about something or trying to find ways to feel better; I thought I would share some good news with people who can really appreciate how it feels!

My doctor increased my dose of midodrine and it has made a huge difference! I have been feeling great lately, and for maybe the first time in my life I feel like I have a normal level of energy. I still get sleepy right before my next dose is due, but I can definitely handle a few small periods of being tired throughout the day.

I've been able to get out and exercise, which is just amazing to me. In fact, I made what will probably turn out to be a really crazy decision and joined my local roller derby team! I survived the first practice with energy left over! If I can survive a couple of more practices I will feel like I can really make it.

I can't motivate myself to go out to the gym, but something like this is so much fun it almost doesn't feel like exercise. I'm just praying I can keep up with it and stay feeling well for a long time.

Thank you for sharing that good news. I am so happy for you. Enjoy your roller derby that is great!

Suzy :rolleyes: