At Last! Dare I Say It! A Good Day!

I dont know what it was? was it the bacon I had for breakfast, or the three mandarins I ate the night before, but from the moment I woke up this morning I was quitely confident. I was a little dizzy, but there was a level of energy there I havent had in a long while.

Lasted the whole day - 11am slump was a little difficult, had to fidget to keep from fainting, but the rest of the working day was uneventful. Thank god I finally had a good day - first in three weeks, and before that no good days for a long time... This has been my WORST crash by miles.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{gentle hugs of congratulations}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I must add that after almost 3 weeks to the day, this morning was also the first morning I was not completely bound by pain and high agitation. Same thing ... no idea why. (But I have been deeply grateful all morning for however long it lasts.) I pondered the same kind of things about what I may have eaten (or not eaten) yesterday. What I did last night before going to bed ;-) and a whole host of other possible "reasons". But I realize its unlikely I'll ever know.

But I felt good enough this morning, to walk downstairs. I even did some floor exercises (ab crunches, leg lifts) as well as sit peacefully by a window and listen to the birds.

I know this illness is a roller coaster ride ... and that everything changes (even the good times, alas.) However it is simply wonderful to have a morning where I could see the light around the bend.

Cheers.

~EM

Awesome!!!! Let's hope for many more...

Every once in a while, I have a good day- no pain, boundless energy, etc. It feels so wonderful and foreign, like anything's possible. It's easy to envy healthy folks, but I remind myself, that we all carry burdens that others can't see.

I'm so happy for you! Hoping for many more good ones for you too!! Oh....and from someone who recently had a good day, and overdid it, take it easy and enjoy it!

Suzy

I am so happy for you. Those little improvements are so precious, and few can appreciate them the way that we do. I hope that things continue to move in a positive direction for you :)!