Hi all, just wanted to post to cute shots from the past few weeks

The first one is of Wilbur, showing off his muscular frame, and beautiful spots

WilReaches.jpg

This one is of Teri, and her cat, Moja.

ItsLoveMoja.jpg

And last but not least, Moja about to pounce on Wil from above

MojaWilPlaytime.jpg

Love to all-Nina

Gorgeous! I love cat trees...we have one to the ceiling with three big squares of carpet platforms. Cats love being up high and feeling superior!

my little Oscar is under my left elbow as I lie in bed and type...he was purring so much earlier..and now blissfully sleeping.

thanks for the pics Nina. Love seeing other cat kids. :blink:

They are both Savannahs. I've posted about them before--but they are about 30% or so Serval, which is an African wild cat related to the leopard, but much smaller. There are smaller, more domesticated cats with similar spots called Occicats. We picked the Savannahs because of their dog-like qualities--they are exceptionally loyal and smart (if I do say so myself!).

They make me smile every day. Those of you on facebook can look at more photos of them.

Nina

• 2 weeks later...

Pat, they are even softer than their coat's sheen would imply. Even the veterinarian commented on how incredibly soft they are. Moja was hysterically funny this morning, watching the snow out of the window and trying to bat at flakes through the glass.

Nina

Here are a few more photos, from this week... these two are just Moja.

WilburMoja22709002.jpg

WilburMoja22709015.jpg

and this one is Wilbur scooting out from under a chair (he's on his back) and Moja, pouncing on him...live action shot b/c they're just a blur!

WilburMoja22709012.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Teri took some more photos of them yesterday, which I'll try to get up online sometime soon. The kitties have been keeping me happy.

Nina