finally good news

khudsonwv

I finally had my hearing with the administrative law judge at the end of July and got my ruling Sat - APPROVED!!!! thank goodness - back to December , 2002. it could still take up to 60 days to start receiving benefits - would have been 30 days if i hadn't gotten an attorney ( nice huh!). but it is such a relief to have an answer and to know that the judge actually read all of the research we gathered and understood that POTS can be devastating. To all of those still trying to get disability - hang in there - it is such a long road but it can work out - i had almost lost hope!!!!

Congratulations! It my take 30 - 60 days to see any money. (I just got SSDI also.) I know how stressful it is to wait through the entire process, but once you get it, it's worth it. For those of you going through this, just remind yourself that "nothing ventured is nothing gained." If you never try, you never will know.

CONGRATS!!! :rolleyes::):)

It took us for ever to get it and I'm sure glad we did. For those of you still waiting, DO NOT GIVE UP! I just found out that a friend of mine asked for and recieved an emergency hearing in order to get her money so she could have surgery and have the funds she would need for the nursing home recovery time. She is there now and doing well.

I hope you get what you need and deserve.

Blackwolf