Prayers Needed

delphicdragon

Hi Everyone-

I know this isn't about Dysautonomia but by accident my father was found to have a pancreatic mass. (He had virtually no symptoms, just some nagging chest pain) They are doing surgery on the 16th to remove it. I am asking for prayers for our family and specifically for him. Pancreatic cancer has a dismal recovery rate and 5 year survival so he needs as many prayers as possible to get him through this (also pray that the mass is benign). Thank you.

Sara

Mods - if this is not appropriate or should be placed somewhere else on the forum, please delete or move. Thanks.

Hiya, this topic is perferctly appropriate for the chitchat section, so I'll be moving it there--

I'm sending good thoughts your way to help your family through the stress, and to help your dad breeze through the surgery. Hoping the mass is benign too.

Nina

Sara,I will add you and your family(especially your dad) to my prayers,Pat

• 2 weeks later...

hi sara -

just wanted to let you know that i've been thinking of & praying for you dad & your family this week of surgery. i hope things went as well as possible & that he's as comfortable as he can be during the period of recovery.

:blink: melissa

Me too.... I'll add your dad and all your family to my prayers. When a loved one suffers, so does the entire family. You'll be anxious for good news and I pray that will come a.s.a.p. I pray that your dad has the best doctors possible...skilled and compassionate. God bless and be with all of you.