New To The Board

mandasmom

Hello everyone,

I am new to your board, at least postingwise, and thought a quick intro might be appropriate. My name is Lisa, I'm 41, from Marysville Ohio. I have been diagnosed with all sorts of fun stuff (see the signature), have tried all sorts of meds, ablations, you name it and it doesn't work. Dysautonomia is prevalent in our family, my sister was first stricken with it many years ago and then I followed. Her struggles definitely made my path a little easier. From living through it with her, I knew the doctors to see etc. I currently see 3 doctors that deal with POTS & NCS, Dr Grubb, Dr Fouad and Dr Hart.

Right now I am on another downhill slide. The ups and downs are so frustrating for me. The last round has really gotten me down because I had a couple of months of feeling pretty darn good and now it's being yanked away again. But eventually I will take a deep breath and regroup and try to get in a positive mode again.

Anyway, I am happy to meet all of you and hope that my experiences in dealing with this may be helpful for someone and I also look forward to getting to know all of you

Lisa

Welcome Lisa,

I think this time of year is frustrating for all of us. There is more to do and no energy to do it.

It sounds like you are handling things well. It must help to have a sister who understands.

I feel better in the summer when I can at least sit outside.

Sometimes when we get in these pots holes, we feel like we will never get out.

Hang in there.

Dawn

Guest tearose

Hello and welcome!

It is always a bittersweet thing...we are sorry you have to deal with this and happy to have you here!

I hope you find this forum a place to learn, share, grow, vent...like many of us here have found.

best regards,

tearose