Oreo And Abby

morgan617

Oh how I miss my Chloe, but I got myself two new babies. Pompoos. Itty bitty critters. They are two weeks apart in age, will weigh about 5 pounds fully grown and what personalities!

One is very cream color , with peach ears. That's Abbie. The other is Black with a white stripe straight down her chest, hence the name Oreo. They are a handful at this point, what with teething and potty training, etc, but they keep my mind off a lot of negative stuff. I was going to name them Abbie and Costella, but no one got what i was doing, so tossed it out. My DIL said, is that a musical group???? I am so O-L-D.

We just got Oreo last night and she smelled like a goat and peed all over herself. Dave had to go an hour out of town to get her. So the first thing was a BATH. I thought we'd give her a heart attack. She is a bit shyer than Abbie, but they are a hoot and a half. They are 13 and 11 weeks.

Anyway, it's a good thing....but I wish I still had my baby girl....newmommorgan

Hi Morgan,

sounds like you'll have your hands full for quite a while training the new pups - they sound so cute!! You can never replace someone close to you but you certainly can have fun and enjoyment with new friends and allow yourself to be distracted from the pain of loosing Chloe. Have fun with them and if you can post a pic - (have to admit I have no idea what pompoos look like!).

Flop

Morgan,

I'm so happy for you!! I just LOVE puppies! My husband and I often go to a local pet store just to hold a puppy...we don't know anyone with a dog! Enjoy them!!!! Thanks for sharing and please post a pic when you get a chance!

Lisa

Morgan I am so happy for, enjoy Hugs,Pat

I got the Abbie and Costello joke! LOL! :lol: But I do like Oreo for a name! :huh:

I STILL think about my other dogs, even though we have Asher...so of course they cannot replace little miss Chloe.

But, I am so glad you got yourself the puppies. I'm not sure I could handle the upkeep of a puppy right now! Asher is handful enough!

I can't wait to see pictures!

Emily

aww im sorry about your chloe passing... but these 2 new pupoes sure do sound cute and like they are going to be loads of fun!!! enjoy your new babies :wub: