Anybody Know How Melissa Is Doing?

dizzygirl

hey i was just wondering how Melissa was doing.. and if she is feeling any better.. and if they have figured out why she keep sgetting these darned infection..

Melissa.. thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling better.. lots of hugs and prayers your way!

I spoke with Michelle last night: Melissa is still in the hospital and fighting her sepsis infection. They believe she has an unusual strain of bacterial infection and are trying to figure out why. If anyone else has more information that they'd like to share, I'm sure folks want to know so they can send good thoughts Melissa's way.

Nina

Hi,

I talked to Melissa this evening. She is still in the hospital, but she is doing a little better. The doctors are still trying to figure out what is going on with her. She says they are not sure she has sepsis this 2nd time...at first they thought she did. They do know there is some kind of underlying infection affecting her. Hopefully she'll be able to get out of the hospital soon. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Michelle

Guest tearose

This is not good!

Does anyone recall if Melissa had gammaglobulin treatments?

They better get to the bottom of this soon!

We all want this messy problem done with now!

Sending Melissa sunny and healing wishes...tearose