A.I.M.

Sue

I love coming here to post and read what everyone else is up to. You guys have all been a tremendous amount of support to me. I would love to talk to any one you more often. I couldn't figure out if I put my AIM name on here right but if anyone else would love to chat some times please put me on your aim if you have it.

breystarr

thanks,

Sue

I've had mine listed for a long time--my problem is that I often get so wrapped up in doing stuff online, I forget to sign it! :rolleyes: Ditto for me if folks want to add me to their "buddy list"

Nina

Hey I'm not on the board much because I feel like if I don't have anything new to say or any advice I'm not sure what to post, so I don't. But anyway I would LOVE to chat with people. My AIM name is UnicornIsis, my MSN name is Luna_Sekhmet, my Yahoo IM name is UnicornIsis. Feel free to add me to y'all's lists and I'll ad y'all to mine. ;)

I wish y'all good days, happy times, and lots of rest.

I'd love to chat anytime too! I get on AIM once in a while- the name is sneekyzgirl.

I'm not "sneeky"- lol- my boyfriend's friends used to call him "Sneaky D" in high school and his license plate on his car back then said "itssneekyd" so I became Sneeky's Girl ;) Just had to explain that one for no particular reason at all, lol. I think I like ethansmom much better- it's so self explanatory.

Hope to chat with you all sometimes!!

Hey,

Mine is mukiecakes, which I guess needs expalining too. My nickname for my husband is Mukie and hisfor me is cakes and when I signed up for AIM I didn't think about that that would be my screen name! <_<

Am not on it a lot but would like to chat if you see me on there!

Stacey :-)