Pooling

cardiactec

it seems from a distance to be mostly a reddish purple, but if you look closely, it turns out there's really more of a collection of blue, purple, red, green, and yellow, and some very pale bits, too. Very blotchy!!

I started a thread about "what is your pooling like?" or something like that a while back. The variations are not always in the color department.

My lower legs get bigger with prolonged standing and heat, but don't change colors except for petechiae when bad. I think when my protein and sodium is lower, the fluid leaks out of the vasculature into the surrounding tissues. It isn't the ankles, like heart or kidney problems, but the whole leg.

OLL

My legs get a dark blotchy red color, but my feet turn purplish color. During my tilt table test they turned a dark purple with a definate line across the ankle like someone drew a circle around my ankle with a purple marker and colored my feet in. My cardio said that it was first time he had ever seen such a difinate line.

My arms turn a light blotchy red.

Nolie

mine get really purple deep red...looking.. my pooling goes all the way up to my hips and booty.. if i dont sit down when the pooling gets bad.. and my feet will get puffy and start to hurt