Attempting To Fly To Florida This Month!

nikigrl8883

i would definitely go. just dont push yourself. i think sitting by the pool, at the resort might actually help you feel a little better. it may help just to get away from the daily grind of doc's appts and such.

i am leaving in a week for aruba, from maine, and plan to sit on the beach the whole time! i'm psyched about it!

so my advise is to go and have a relaxing time, and if you do plan to exert yourself in any way (even mild exertion such as walking), listen to your body, you'll know when to stop and rest.

have a great time in florida and get a tan! :)) i'd say get a tan for me, but i'm gonna get one here shortly in aruba anyway! lol! ;)

Hi,

I have never flown, but if I have decide too I think I would get a Valium,etc. to take just to calm me down..Do you think your doctor would prescribe you something like that?!?

Jacquie

If you're able to go, you should! Lounging around at a resort sounds wonderful! That'll make the flight worth it! I can't fly anymore because I can't sit up long enough. If you can, I think you should take advantage of the opportunity and enjoy yourself! Hope you have fun. Think of us while you're relaxing in the sun!!!

Rachel