Ansar Autonomic Nervous System Testing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have been treading carefully, but I totally agree with sonotech.

When this R.N. proves that she cares about something besides an expensive machine that needs "investors" I will be happy to discuss other things with her. Until then, we are keeping a thread going that needs to die. This is my last post.

And if you really are a nurse preying on sick people, SHAME ON YOU. You don't deserve your license. morgan

I'm not sure what the story is, but I try not to judge people either way. If somehow, even one person could get real help through this type of testing, this long thread will have been worth it, whatever the motive may have been. That's just my opinion.

Tammy

Guest dionna

definately perked my interest and gives me something else to research. i don't do much but lay around so thanks for giving me some entertainment! :)

dionna

Guest dionna
I need to ask a really stupid, I guess, question here. Why do so many of you get so many tilts?

I've had one, it showed a problem, I don't see any reason to get any more. If the meds help, you don't need it. If the meds don't help, you know it's going to still be positive. So I'm a little confused by the fact that some people have had so many. morgan

i did two tilt table test. the first one was to see if i had "vasovagal sncope" and that is what i was diagnosed with. then later other doctors read the test and gave me a stress test in which i also fainted and a few days later they came back to my room and told me about POTS. at that time i was at NNMC Bethesda, MD and NIH is right across the street so my doctor sent me over for a study. i literally cried because i did not want to ever do another tilt table test because of how painful it was. my bp was 30/ something. so i did two first for diagnose second for a study. if mayo or vandy want to study me to help everyone out... i would do it again because i would go through the pain again to help someone. eventually the pain does go away and onl a few days out of week are gone so... if you would help you or anyone else on this forum or anyone in the future or someone that just hasn't heard of the forum... i would do it. :)

dionna

Okay folks, too many posts in this thread have required my, Melissa's or Michelle's attention for editing and/or deletion due to not following the forum rules. This discussion is done for now...

Nina, forum administrator