Did Ling Have Her Baby?

calypso

yyes I too hope that Ling pops in here and lets us know how she and her bundle of joy are doing!!

Ling, when you have a chance, can you post an update an how you and your daughter are doing? (I think you did post that you knew you were having a girl?).

Nina

Hi all, I sent Ling an email tonight from all of us... it says

Hello Ling, folks have been asking about you in the Chit-Chat section of the forum. We're all wondering if you had your baby and if you are both okay. Check in when you can, and know that there are many people sending you and your family good wishes.

Nina, and many other forum friends.

:P Nina

nina -

thanks for sending her the email. i've been thinking of her & wondering about her little one as well!

B) melissa

• 2 weeks later...

LING!!!!!!!!!!!! dear are you and the baby ok!! I know having a new baby at home is tiering and add pots on top of it.. god bless you!!

I'm still wondering how you both are...

take care dear

love and hugs

linda

Ling,

Hope everything is okay....

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, I sent Ling another email, and haven't yet heard back. I'm really worried now. I hope everything is okay.

nina

yes.. ling we really hope that you and the baby are allright.. please do let us know how you both are doing..

she hasn't logged on since early may so that's not likely...unless she reads without being logged in.

thanks for continuing to check in with her nina.

i'm a bit worried too but am hoping she's just busy mothering...

:) melissa

Just a thought but do the owners of this site or the moderators have access to her address??

Maybe someone could mail a card just letting her know people are thinking of her and worried (in case her email changed or something). Maybe something would get through via snail mail.

pooh -

while a good idea, registration for the forum doesn't require any info other than email address & screenname. DINET registration does generally collect addresses but not everyone registers for DINET. and names can't necessarily be easily matched either, if at all. so it probably isn't doable...

:-)melissa

Melissa is correct, I don't have access to her physical address. I do have her email address and have sent emails to her there--so even if she doesn't check the forum, she still should get the email.

Nina

I truly hope she and the baby are alright!

Lisa