Going Down Fast

Hi guys,

I have beeen way beyond my normal POTSY self. i can hardley fous my eyes, i am off balance and Im falling down a lot. The nausea is horrid, i dont want to eat. i just got up from a 40 hour sleeep, My hubby came an wokw m yo and gave me water, hw said i lookes all scrunched up likw in a siezure and i was snoring which I ususaly dont do

It hurts to hold my head up and typing is hard. my speech is horribley slured. Im going back to bed.

Hugggs,

janine

I agree with the rest, any new symptom warrants a visit to the doctor...Also, try and stay hydrated...Hope your feeling better tomorrow!

Jacquie

So sorry for this. Yes. please call your doctor if you have not and describe what you are experiencing. It may be "just" POTS flaring up, but if this is not a normal POTS experience for you, your doctor may want to see you.

As far as POTS--it is important, as you know, to stay hydrated, which is harder to do if you are sleeping a lot. Also, lying down for prolonged periods can exaccerbate symptoms further.

Take care and let us know how you are.

Katherine

Hi,

I called the cardio who did the test and they said it was a normal reaction after the adenosine. They said rest for a few days. I am feeling a bit better but my brain is still foggy, my balance is very off, I keep running into walls, i am falling a lot.

It takes me a long time to type just one sentence. This is driving me nuts. i have a neuro appt next week

Hope you are all well

Janine

hi janine,

i'm sorry that you're feeling so bad. i've been having the walking like drunk as well. i still can't walk straight but it is a bit better. i have the idea mestinon helped with that. i have a lot of nausea as well, drinking coffee (???) helps and eating a little bit. also, when i'm without my hose (can't remember the word, i mean an elastic hose, you know what i mean?) i get very nausea as well.

hope you will feel better soon,

corina :)