Happy Birthday Roselover

Guest Mary from OH

Guest Mary from OH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSELOVER!!!!!!

We love you!! Hope you have a birthday filled with wonder and surprises!! And I wish you a pain-free, dizzy-free day!!

Enjoy today and do something JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Love you!! Thank you for being you and for always being a friend!! You are special!!

B):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh Mary, I wish I was doing something like that to pamper myself today. Doesn't it seem like we shouldn't have to feel sick on our birthday? I feel so awful it takes a lot of effort to enjoy the day.

On the positive side: My husband made my favorite scones with dried apricots, orange rind and pecans. I was served tea and scones in bed and my whole family came in and we enjoyed a 1/2 hour together. My son gave me the sweetest book about mothers and my oldest daughter left me a surprise note with a bookmark that said "Some people only read about heroes" and the other side says "I get to call mine Mom." My middle daughter made me an angel food cake with strawberry icing (my favorite) and my husband is going to make me dinner.

My husband also gave me "Photoshop" which I have been wanting and I'm trying to figure it out, but what with the horrible headache I've had for five days and the brain fog - I haven't gotten very far.

I suppose it IS pampering to have a family who loves me so much and YOU ALL are included in that! Thank you!

~Melanie

Guest Mary from OH

Sounds like you WERE pampered for your birthday after all!! I am SO sorry it had to include sharing it with a headache!! (proabably a migraine!) With all this crazy weather that's been going around, I'm not surprised!! I know I've been down and out with quite a few!

I'm glad that you didn't let your health get the best of you! It sounds like you're going to have some yummy goodies to enjoy for the next couple days...if they last that long!! LOL!!

I hope your head (and everything else) feels much better soon!! My wish for you is that you feel as beautiful as your paintings are and make me feel!! Love you!!

Photoshop! Wow, he must love you because that program costs more than the ring I got for my 40th from Tiffany's! Not kidding! You sound like a geek after my own heart. Happy photoshopping... :lol: Nina