Numbness

Hey,

Something new. I can be sitting and all of a sudden my hand goes numb or my foot goes numb. Or depending on my exact position, part of my back goes numb...Also, I tried a parraffin treatment at home ( soaking in hot wax, letting it harden...supposed to help skin stay smooth) and my hand went numb from that. Anyone else have this?

Thanks!

B

It is part of pots and due to our veins not constricting. Pooling in pots also contributes to these problems.Hot weather worsens this for me, considerable. There is nothing we can do about it and it gets very irritating and painful sometimes. I am 27 weeks pregnant at the moment and this problem is a nightmare. The swelling of pregnancy will worsen this problem during pregnancy. Just part of our life?s I guess. :) I love sitting with my feet raised when its very bad. The aircon in my car helps for the feet when you driving. OPEN SHOES is a must for me. :P

Numbness is normal for us potsy people! :( I'm having trouble with my jaw going numb these past few days, makes eating a little difficult. Nothing really to worry about though!

Nicole

Hi,

Most of the time I am numb from the waist down...occasionally I wake up with my arms numb, like I had a few shots of novacaine in them. :(

Jacquie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dionna

my entire body goes numb. usually different parts at different times though. the right side of my face is permenatly numb. i am constantly burning myself with the curling iron. i also get twitches all the time. the body does crazy things all the time. constantly.