HAPPY EASTER!!

Sue

Can't tell all of you how much of a lifeline you are to me. I may not always comment but I am on reading getting advice everyday. You have helped myself and family tremendously.

Just wanting to thank you and wishing all of you a blessed Easter.

Sue

Just as Danelle's comment.........ditto ditto and ditto

Without this forum, I would be lost on most days. I may not respond all the time but just reading what everyone else is doing helps me get thru. You all are wonderful. Hope the bunny finds ya Sunday. :angry:

Paige

Guest tearose

Just didn't want to let the opportunity passover without wishing a Happy Passover to all those celebrating this too! Happy Spring, and please let us find the peace we all seek!

:angry: Bless you all I dont know where I'd be without you.......... Yeah I do, crying by myself so that my friends and family dont realize how hard this really is! It's nice to not have to "be brave" for you guys because you KNOW how I feel without me saying it.

So THANKS THANKS THANKS!

Here's hoping with our new season that we will all do better than we have been!!!

I don't celebrate Easter... so how about Happy Spring! :angry:

For those who don't know me yet, I LOVE my garden. Last year I finally smartened up and put in flowers that come back each year...and they are starting to wake up and poke up through the ground :) I already had crocus...and the daffodils are in full bloom right now. I also picked lots of low maintenance plants so I in the summer, I don't have to spend too much time fussing out there. Me and the heat--we're not friends.

Bring on the sunshine and flowers! :) Nina