Mono and POTS?

AJVDK

Well I went to the doctor today because I am still not feeling any better, now, I can't get out of bed, my back hearts so bad I can hardly stand it, and my cold/ flu has not gotten any better. So I went to the doctor today, and after taking blood from my finger again, they said that my blood cell count drop in 1/2 over the last 5 days, and with everything going on they drew more blood, but they think I have momo. Just what I need! ( I will know on thursday if it is momo) I am trying to get better, and get back to work, puls next wed. I leave to go on my 1st cruise out of FL. I been waiting of this for a long time. My husband and I been married 7 years, and still really never gone on a honeymoon, so this is going to be it for us just alittle late! :P So I can't wait to go, plus I just want to relax, and get away, but my pots has just been getting worse and now I may have momo. I just not even sure if I will be able to go now. Well on the bight side of things it could be worse.

Well sorry to be so down, so much latly, but this is the only place I have here people understand! Hope you are all doing well, and hope I can report soon that things are getting better!

Amy

Hi Amy,

Hope you don't have mono. Just so you know, my mom developed vertigo right before my parents were supposed to go on a cruise with several of their friends. She got a dr's note and they got credit from the cruise line - they just had to pay $100 to switch the tickets to another date. It took her a year to get better, but they did finally go on that cruise. :P So if you are stressed, you may want to think about postponing...

Feel better soon,

Rita

Rita, thanks for the info! I am not sure what I am going to due. I hoping I don't have mono, but I not am not sure what to think. I am hoping things get better soon! I am hoping that if I do have mono, it will not make the pots any worse!

Have a great night!

Amy

Hi Amy,

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I can completely relate. On Oct 17th my 5yr old & I both went to the doctor for what I thought was just Strep Throat. Well, that was the case for my son, but I had Mono also and I still have not been able to go back to work. I feel like I'm starting to get some energy back but if I do something then I'm sleeping all day the next day because it wipes me out!

As for your cruise, do just what you said RELAX!!! Don't do shore excursions. They can be stressfull. Stay on the boat and enjoy everything the boat has to offer. And like Steph said Don't Drink The Water!!!! Drink Bottle Water Only!!!! You know your body best...listen to it!

Good luck & have fun,

Jill