CLEVELAND CLINIC

AJVDK

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER SEEN DR. FETNAT FOUAD-TARAZI AT THE CLEVELAND CLINIC. JUST CHECKING, THIS IS WHO I AM GOING TO BE SEEING WHEN I GO OUT THERE NEXT MONTH??

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

DID YOU GET THE RESULTS YOU WHERE LOOKING FOR AND DID SHE SPEND THE TIME TO EXPLAINT THINGS TO YOU? i AM JUST WORRIED IT GOING TO BE LIKE EVERYOTHER DOCTOR, DOES SHE SEEM TO KNOW ALOT ABOUT POTS?

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU IMPUT, I AM VERY UPTIGHT ABOUT GOING, AND JUST WANT TO FIND A TREATMENT THAT HELP ME GET THOUGH THE DAY! I KNOW THERE NO PERFECT TREATMENT I AM JUST HOPING WE CAN FIND SOMTHING THAT CAN HELP MAKE ME FEEL SOMEWHAT BETTER!!!

THANKS AGAIN,

AMY

ALSO SORRY FORGOT TO ASK M HOW MANY DAYS OF TEST DID YOU HAVE TO GO THOUGH??? I KNOW WHEN I WENT TO MAYO IT WAS 3 DAYS, I DIDN'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME WAY OF IF IT A ONE DAY DEAL, I HAVE A TILT TABLE TEST RIGHT 1ST THING (YEAH I CAN'T WAIT LAST TIME I GOT SO SICK) BUT THAT ALL I KNOW FOR RIGHT NOW......) I AM JUST WORRIED.

THANK FOR LISTING!!!

AMY

She is very knowledgeable with POTS, NCS etc., and does a very detailed exam and testing. She also went through a detailed medical history with me, reviewing the medical records I brought with me. I had a tilt test done at my first visit and she explained the results after the test. I then had a Blood Volume with Hemodynamics test done the following week. With that test, you dont get results right away and they are mailed to you. So I didn't get an explanation with that. I would suggest getting the testing done and having her consult with your regular physician, rather than relying on her for your daily care.

Hi.. yes I agree that she is very good at history and testing.. and she is thurough...

I had my appointment with her and then she decided to do a tilt table test.. and I had it done then... and then after that I was suppose to have the blood volume with hemodynamic test done... but they were ubabke to get a vein.. or a big enough vein to do the test.. so I was unable to have it done..I was able to have the majority of testing done in 2 days..

But I also agree that they fllow up care is not ideal...

but worth the visit...

good luck to you..

Thanks so much for all you imput! It helps alot to know what I am going out to deal with. I turly am just looking for someone to take the time and find out whats goigm on, after that along at the treatment, or meds work i am fine with my reg doctor taking care of my, i just want to find somthing thats going to work!!!

Thanks again, hope you all are havign a great weekend!!! I took my son to the since center to today and a moive, I am hoping I will not pay for it later but it nice to spend time with him!!!!

talk to you later!!!

Amy

Hello, I seen Dr. Fuad At Cleveland Clinic. She is very nice but Hard to understand with her accent. I have been with Dr. Stillman ever since. What is wild is that DR. Stilman and Dr. Grubb know each other and Dr. Grub sometimes sends a paitent to Dr. Stilman every once in a while for a second opinion. I Love Dr. Stilman and am very Lucky to have found him. Anyways, good luck with Dr. Fuad she is really good.

I also went to see Dr. Fouad, yes for me also she was hard to understand. I think I saw her a total of three times. First, for just a consultation, second for tilt test and then for the dye test. She is great for history and dealing with pots, but also hard to get a hold of for follow up care.

My suggestion, if you are able to do a followup for test results, do it. I just received them in the mail, and now wish I would have done the followup in office for results.

Good luck!

Tracy