Goodbye COVID-19

Ashc

Or not! 😄 I don't think it's going away any sooner. And most of us have been depressed and some did incredibly well.

How are you guys holding up? Have you discovered a new healthy routine or whatnot?

Indoor physical activities are pretty interesting and convenient this time.

It’s been a terrible time especially for those who have lost loved ones and affected us all in different ways . 

It’s a mixed bag for me ! On a financial side it’s been worrying as I have had to shut my dance school since March and  I can’t see it opening any time soon due to restrictions .But I still have part time work when we are not in lockdown. 

However not working so much has left me time and energy to take care of me and I have managed to take another step forward to small improvements in my health. I am being very careful about mixing so I have not caught the usual viruses that are going around at this time of year, especially amongst my pupils 

I love being at home more,  I am quiet happy with my own company , cooking, gardening and doing all the things I never have the energy to do. My husband is liking it too he doesn’t have to anything in the house any more !

Exercise wise I have done a lot less than I would when teaching and I feel much better for it , I no longer have the weekend on the sofa recovering because I am so exhausted . I think this pandemic  will end up with my husband and I changing things in the future. 

Hi there!

It's really good that things worked out well for you. I am smiling while reading your comment. It's just seldom that people are positive about this whole thing. At least for the people I know. I myself have been doing a lot of self-care activities. Been reading books, cooking, meditating. All I can think of LOL. I read this one article http://thepatientsvoice.org/when-boredom-strikes-home-quarantine-issues/ It's about some activities we can do when bored at home. Though I highly doubt you need it.

Good to hear from you and stay safe and happy!

@sitcedar - yes, bingewatching! I am so guilty! I have been watching so many shows from beginning to end! But to sound less pathetic - I do get a lot of knitting done while doing it, so I actually saved money by making all homemade christmas gifts since summer! And I do get up to exercise or clean or cook .. but I sure love some of those shows!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 10:02 AM, sitcedar said:

Been doing a lot of reading, cooking, yoga. Anything that I can think of to pass the time. I also did some binge-watching. Hopefully, we'd get back to the closest possible "normal" late next year. 

I am hoping for that, so fingers crossed. We are all better next year as this year has taught us self-love,