Any luck with CBD oil?

@Derek1987 - my B-I-L is disabled from a bad back injury and on pain killers. He does not want to become addicted to them, so his pain management doc switches his meds every 2 months and recommended CBD oil to him. He uses it sometimes ( gummies ) and he claims it does help with feeling tense, especially when he starts getting afraid of getting pain.so I guess it does help with anxiety. I am not sure what it would do to BP and HR or adrenergic symptoms - check with your doc ?  

• 2 weeks later...

My doctor prescribed marinol to try to help stabilize my autonomic system and help my appetite but it just made me really high, I hated it....I talked to the CRNP about trying CBD instead, since I can't handle being high. I've found it helps with the anxiety from my symptoms (and anxiety caused by life in general) and also helps me sleep. I didn't have much pain when I started it, but I've heard it helps pain as well. I've had zero negative side effects so far. I use the Charlotte's Web drops and took the advice of some professionals I work with who are involved in the medical cannabis system and "started slow", basically the lowest dose, and increased my doseage to what I feel works for me. I would definitely talk to your doctor about it or try to find a doctor knowledgable about it, even if you do not want to go through a state sponsored medical cannabis program.