Delayed Symptoms

I was wondering if anyone else experiences delayed symptoms (see below) from being upright

I find that even sitting up normally for even an hour is enough to trigger symptoms starting a few hours later

Symptoms like achiness (muscles and eyes), malaise, fatigue 

As a typical example, I might sit in the am, get the symptoms in the afternoon and they will last most of the rest of the day

If an of you experience this too, have you found anything helpful for it?

@POTSius - yes, that is the case for me and always has been. In my case I feel good in the am and afternoon I start to sink, with aches, fatigue, brain fog etc. This is the case EVERY day. I don't even ever schedule anything after noon for that reason, everything gets done in the am. 

Well - IMO it depends. If you have mostly aches and fatigue and Ibuprofen helps you might experience more CFS/ FM symptoms of dysautonomia. I myself experience aches, joint pains, fatigue as a direct result of my cardio-vascular dysautonomic malfunction ( orthostatic intolerance causing these symptoms, at least that is how I understand it ). But I understand that you can also have these symptoms from a different mechanism of dysautonomia - causing said CFS/ FM symptoms without the cardio-vascular symptoms - or to  lesser extend. Either way - it is important to  develop a healthy daily routine that allows for frequent rest periods as well as controlled exercise and also it is important to have a scheduled bedtime routine to assure healthy sleep hygiene. ( For example: no electronics or Screen time 30 minutes before bed time, no meals right before bed time etc ). Especially with muscle pains I have found physical therapy extremely helpful - more-so than medication. 

This sounds like Post-Exertional Malaise (PEM) which is the hallmark symptom of ME/CFS.

From Wikipedia: "PEM can be described as "a delayed and significant exacerbation of ME/CFS symptoms that always follows physical activity and often follows cognitive activity."