Dr Sanjay Gupta

A rare find indeed, particularly in the UK!! Thanks for sharing this. I have also heard good things about Dr Nick Gall in London http://www.gallcardiology.com , and was thinking of seeing him if I don't get anywhere with UCLH. 

This guy sounds impressive and would be much closer for me to get to.

I have seen a private cardiologist locally but had to educate him from scratch about POTS.

B x

I went to Dr Gupta heat health weekend in York last April, it was extremely interesting and although a long journey for us (which we did over two days )I will be attending the next one . His colleague a gastrenologist also spoke, very interesting how it gastrointestinal heart relate to each other, I learnt a lot even my hubby wants to attend again .

5 minutes ago, bombsh3ll said:

Anybody know what treatments he uses? I couldn't actually find any mention of therapies on his website. I have pretty much exhausted all options except stimulants, injectables and IV fluids. 

B x

See all his you tube videos, he has plenty of good advice. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=york+cardiology

On 9/1/2018 at 4:18 PM, Lavender90 said:

Am due to have a appointment with dr Gupta for my pots soon pinning all my hopes on him to help with my pots symtoms 😀

Wow I didn’t realize he still saw patients! I would want to take my picture with him if I met him. Though I think your best bet with Dysautonomia is someone who spends full time treating it like Dr Grubb.

I'll def check out his videos. Finding somebody in the UK who can spell dysautonomia is a major bonus let alone treats it. I went to Newcastle to see Dr Newton who was lovely and has published some quality research, but I only got diagnosed there, no treatment as I was not local. I think Dr Grubb is amazing from what I've seen, read and heard of him and would really love to see him if I had the money and was well enough to travel to the US! 

B x