Best Hospital experience ever

Ling

I can?t believe it but I had the best experience in hospital yesterday. I was admitted and give a drip immediately. I was giving no pre medication for theatre. My Anaesthetist actually spoke to me and discussed everything with me. She had spoken to my Cardiologist and they were educated and ready for my body. I only went to sleep in theatre itself and woke up in the recovery room talking to everyone. I felt great. I have never in my life had such a wonderful experience and I was so scared. I am learning more and more about my body. Plus I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Cardiologist. He made them give me extra fluids through out the operation. They watched my heart and blood pressure closely. They were ready for anything yesterday. I could not have been in better hands yesterday.

The drip idea I got from you guys plus I drank electrolytes the day before. I am glad I had such a good experience as last year scared me allot. I never wanted to see a hospital again. I am not swollen and my bladder is working normal again. I have pain and will try to "gentle" go to the toilet for the next few days. But considering what I could have gone through I am so happy. I must also add I was so scared that I prayed a lot and know that is probably why it went so much better.

My bladder pipe was stretched again and I hope it works for a good few years. I wish I could share my South African Doctors with all of you. :D

Hi Ling

Glad to hear it went well. We have quite a few South African doctors here in Israel, From experience most of them have been a pleasure to deal with. I've been told, don't know if it's true, that they get more extensive training than the average American doctor.

Speedy Recovery

Ariella

ling -

so glad to hear that your experience was a good one...isn't it a shame that this is a surprise for us rather than the norm? hope your recovery continues to go smoothly...

:-)melissa