Did Too Much Yesterday

Woke up around 7 yesterday morning. Then spend a couple hrs getting ready for work. Sat down for like an hour. Then Went to work at 12 and had work from 12 to 5. Then we went to red lobster after work for a family get together. I don't like going restaurants because of the crowds and heat. Well red lobster was packed! and hot and sticky. I had an anxiety attack and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face to cool off but when i need it most there wasn't any cold water! it was one of those automatic sinks with just one temperature. I was miserable. Then after i finally calmed down i went to find my table but got lost and everyone was looking at me strange! But then i finally found it and even though its not proper table manners ( I was desperate for something cold ) I took a couple ice cubes from my water and put them ini a napkin and wiped my face. I finally started to cool off. But then it took forever for the food and we didnt get home tip 9pm! I was so overwhelmed and just tired. I loved seeing my family but its hard to do a lot of things at once in a day. Now thankfully today is my day off but I am so tired its hard to function and my eyes are annoyingly blurry!!!!

Does anyone else still feel tired the next day after a long day? How do you get energy boosts without caffeine?

That was an incredibly long day! How ever did you make it at all?? And, "yes", my daughters have extreme exhaustion for days after they do something. The day after is bad, two days after is even worse. Then, maybe slowly, for the next week they will be recovering. We plan things very carefully, but, even in so doing, there is always the fallout. My oldest gets the blurry vision, too. Hope you take some time to rest. My daughters do rely on caffeine a lot, so not sure I have any different suggestions. Just get lots of rest!

Thanks guys! I don't feel as bad as yesterday. I do have work from 1 to 5 but after that I will relax :). Plus we are going to get strong storms and I wanted to get some good photos :).

I have also noticed that I have been having a slight headache off and on for like over a month now. It can come for a couple day s then go away for a couple days. Its not bad at all but its annoying.