Cold Burning Feet

gertie

I do have peripheral neuropathy in my feet & legs at times but since the winter weather has started my feet are so painful I can hardly walk. They either feel cold like their frost bitten or their burning & the weight of a sheet or socks

hurts. The rest of me will be toasty warm or sweating but my feet cold. When

they do start feeling warm then they are burning. When I read what I posted it

sounds impossible.

I can't believe that symptoms like this can be related to Dysautonomia. Is this part of this illness? thanks everyone & Happy Thanksgiving!

I rarely feel my feet, but when I do, it's because they are so cold feeling to me, yet when I take off my socks, my feet are sweaty. Same thing with my fingers. I've been like this for years, so I don't know if it's part of dysautonmia, but I can tell you it bites, lol.

My feet tend to get extremely cold even when the rest of me is warm. Even when I'm wearing two pairs of furry socks and I'm wrapped up in a blanket my feet can hurt because of the cold. During the winter I tend to have a hot water bottle at the foot of my bed, because otherwise my feet get so cold that they wake me up in the middle of the night! :)

Sorry I can't help with your whole question, my feet very rarely get warm unless I've been exercising or during hot weather in the summer and then they hurt and feel kind of itchy or pricky from the blood pooling.

I hope you find some way of relieving this soon,

Best Wishes,

Lyla

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a remedy for this? I, too, started have pin pricks in legs and feet and needle feeling and cold and burning feet...worse at times but can't discern cause. When my bp drops, my legs and hands go numb...and heavyish.

I also get fasiculations in my legs and elsewhere that seems to be related to intestines (i.e. took fiber supplement and got pin pricks worse and spasms all over legs). Weird and bothersome. Keeps me up at night. One doc said low serotonin and suggested Tryptophan.