Just Out Of Hospital, Finding It Very Hard To Stand

Freaked

So I'm just out of hospital (5 days) for chest/jaw pains and persistent vomiting (have POTS, though i've always suffered from exertional chest pain). They didn't find anything but my hr has gotten so ridiculous that I can barely stand and eating is so hard. Having a really tough time and no one seems to be able to help. Sometimes I just feel doomed. I'm trying to ignore pains all the time and I'm scared to even go to the bathroom.

Sorry for the whine just having a really hard time.

Sorry to hear about your recent struggles. It's a good thing that they didn't find anything wrong with you at the hospital, but I imagine it's frustrating that you still have to deal with all those symptoms.

A shot in the dark here - any chance your symptoms are meds side effects? Either way, it sounds like a good idea for you to follow up with your doctor as soon as you can.

I hope you feel better soon.

Alex

Could you also have a case of the flu? sometimes when I have the flu my chest aches and I worry its something wrong with my heart but its just achiness. that is one sign I know I m getting sick is the achy chest. Good luck and God bless!!

Thanks for the replies! I didn't think this thread posted. Still not doing great but part of that might just be feeling anxious and demotivated. No, no new meds so can't blame that. It's just that when my stomach starts getting bad, the rest of my symptoms seem to go to **** after a few days :-/

Are you having gastroparesis symptoms? - perhaps that should be investigated - I assume that the hospital tested you for upper GI problems since so much vomiting can be indicative of gastric issues - esophagitis from the vomiting can cause pretty terrible chest pain - there should be medication to calm all of this down - I'm so sorry you are having all of these issues - dysautonomia can really mess up the GI system - hope your MD is willing to keep digging.......