Head Symptom Question?

hippychic258

My head feels like after you have been to a concert and you rears are ringing and buzzing and also the feeling you get when you have drank way to much and you lay down and your head feels full ears ringing and dizziness, anyone else ever feel like this and what relieves it? What is it?

Thanks

My ears ring and I often wake up with severe pain in my right ear in the morning. I also have a lot of ear drainage. My doctors seem to think that it's allergy or mast-cell related; it has to do with pressure in the sinuses pressing on the eustacian (spelling?) tube. I was told to use a neil-med saline irrigation twice a day, about 20 minutes before instilling 2 sprays of nasal fluticasone, along with the antihistamines they have put me on. I can't tell you that it will work since it was just prescribed for me, but I specifically asked about the ringing and the pressure so I thought it might help you.

Feel better.

I'm not sure if what you describe is what I'm experiencing but i think its similar at least. I don't necessarily get the ringing ears but I definitely get the "concert head" like when you've been in the loud music and come outside and your entire head feels funny. Yes!!! I can't even describe the feeling but I surely get it and it almost feels like no oxygen is getting to my brain which feels like lightheadedness/presyncope to me.

Guest mattgreen

They way I can describe my head is like the feeling of hanging upside down on the monkey bars as a kid. Lots of pressure around the ears and cranium, a full feeling and dizziness like my head was vibrating slightly side to side. This occurs when I get up or walk upstairs. Recent use of an elevator really brought it on.

I get something along those lines too at times, it's unpleasant. I've not sure if it worked or it if was coincidence/placebo, but a couple of times I looked up manual lymphatic drainage massage for the ears and followed a video on YouTube, and my head felt better within, hmm, a few hours I think (the problem has been known to go on for a week). If you try it, do report back about how it worked for you!