What's Your Worst Time Of Day? What's Your Best Time Of Day?

ipad

Worst: Early Morning, especially if I have to be up before about 10 AM

Best: Late at night, the later the better - I have the least symptoms in the middle of the night

I am truly a morning person - I wake up without an alarm clock about 5am and am at work by 6:30am most days. Just don't ask me to do anything after 3pm 'cause I begin the downhill slide toward the early evening crash about that time. Even my boss knows not to schedule any afternoon meetings for me because I can't think straight and may sound a little goofy during the meeting!

All these crazy times that people function best make me wonder how fluctuations in hormone and catecholamine levels vary with the different dysautonomias - and if knowing certain dysautonomias raise and lower different hormone/catecholamine levels at different times, could a good time of day vs a bad time of day be predictable? - interesting thought.......anyone else out there have any thoughts on the subject?

Worst--- No doubt, up to 4 hours after waking. Can't say morning because I sleep until noon :rolleyes: ; the brain fog is the worst during this time period-- word finding is awful, forming complete sentences is a struggle and spelling correctly, forget it!; seems to take forever to wake up; most symptomatic as well

BEST-- 7pm -3am most alert during this period with the least symptoms