I No Longer Have Postural Tachycardia

That's great Lemons :) Celebrating with you!!...I've gotten a lot better, too, on my meds and supplements. Vitamin D3 and CoQ10 helped immensely with meds, fluids and exercise!!

Thanks for sharing, Lemons and also Kim. It is great for those of us trying to work our way out of this to know that it is possible. Like the other posters, I would love to know a bit more...how long was your most severe downtime, and what started the trend to improvement and once you started to feel better, how long before you felt able to do more normal things (work, vacation, be outside, etc)?

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Super congrats. I no longer consider myself orthostatic intolerant at this time as well. My BP is close to normal, and therefore HR most days stays close to normal. I still have occasional ear pain, face pain and R handed vessels will pop out along with some lightheadedness - mostly at night. But I believe with fingers crossed that I am coming out of an 8 month flare. Congrats to you lemons for the grace of improvement. And to all the other POTS/Dysauto folks that fight each day with baby or big steps for our successes. It's such a battle.

Woo hoo! That's great. I'm kind've on that path to with new meds. I guess just stay positive and everything'll be ok. I always think about how I've changed in a good way with POTS. Like I was terrified of needles and doctors, and now it's just as natural as breathing! ;) Hope you keep feeling better!

Kayla

Thanks for sharing, Lemons and also Kim. It is great for those of us trying to work our way out of this to know that it is possible. Like the other posters, I would love to know a bit more...how long was your most severe downtime, and what started the trend to improvement and once you started to feel better, how long before you felt able to do more normal things (work, vacation, be outside, etc)?

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

For me, it took about a year to get medications and supplements right, but I was very sick, and became progressively worse without any meds, except B/P medication for about 13 years before diagnosis, so it took awhile. I still have dysautonomia, I'm just a lot more functional and my vital signs, most of the time, are more normal. My signature has all my stats, medications and supplements. I usually do about 5-6 miles on the elliptical a week, and walk my dog every day short distances. I have to pace myself, and when I take long car rides, I still become motion sick, but I am so much better!! I even went para sailing with zofran for nausea!! :) Gotta keep living as full a life as possible B)