Days You Just Can't Take It Anymore

gertie

I guess we all have days we feel we just can't take it anymore. I'm having one of those days. There is so much to do & I don't have the energy to lift a finger. I feel as if my entire body is absessed. One of my biggest chores is finding foods that doesn't cause IBS, migraines, nausea, heart palps, or that I'm just plain allergic to. I get so tired of eating the same things over & over. My DH was telling me what he was having for lunch & of course it was something I couldn't tolerate. I told him I hated people like him that could eat anything & not have a problem. I can't believe I said such a hateful thing. I'm actually glad he doesn't have this problem. I couldn't bear to watch another person in the misery I've been in for the last 25 years. Do any of you ever lose it with a family member? thanks.

oh boy yes! all the time.....when the adrenaline is flowing I have the sudden fits of anger....they blow off as fast as they come on....I so hate them because even as I am having a fit in my head I know it is completely not my normal behaviour but in that moment I cannot control it. I apologize a lot....my hubby tries not to take it personally but I am sure there are days he would like to strangle me ;) I would not wish this illness on anyone either.... hang in there :)

Bren

Alicia,

sorry you're going through this.

Do I lose it - oh boy you wouldn't wanna be near me when I'm having one of those days, but I'm lucky to have a very understanding husband that supports me 1000%.

Hang in there, "this too shall pass". Hope you'll feel better soon.

Alex