What Are Migraine With Aura ?

What are the symptoms of Migraine aura without the pain? What do you do to help the symptoms? Just wondering if I have this, When I sit up for longer than 1 minute I get head pressure, ear pressure, dizziness, blurry vision, brain fog, vision and noise sensiivity and it lasts for hours or until I go to sleep, but I have no head pain. The only time I have no symptoms is when I stay laying down (but propped up) and don't move very much.

When this is happening my BP is fine as well as my heartrate. I really can't handle much more of this!!!

Thanks

i have auras without migraines. an aura does not last for hours, it's last about 20/30 minutes. auras come on all of a sudden, when this happens you will not be able to see. i go lay down til it passes. when i am having the aura i see zigzag lines (looks like lightning), and blind spots. i always freak out when this happens, because i always think what if my vision don't return to normal. i tried topamax, but that med just made me tired and stupid (i couldn't think clearly.

There are several types of auras and subsets within those.

I get visual and cutaneous auras: for me it looks like someone has over-saturated everything with colors (super-technicolor!) and then I get cutaneous allodynia.

Cutaneous allodynia is where a normally painless stimulus (like wearing a sweatshirt or moving your hair) becomes incredibly painful. I know I've got about 20-30 minutes from the technicolor and pain to get home and take my migraine meds!

Thanks for the info, I don't think I have aura, I just have weird symptoms in my head, that drive me crazy.

I have zigzag light flashes in my vision with migraines. I have also had vision loss ( not total) and my vision can be blurry. For me it is very different from my pots vision issues. with pots I sometimes see spots and "grey out". If your vision is affected by position or movement that sound more like pots.

I have visual symptoms which are anything from white zig zags to loss of vision in one or both eyes, also get difficulty finding the words I want to say, I get numb from head to toe also get worsening of my Tintanus, sometimes hearing gets bad as well.