Anyone Heard Of Or Read This Book???

I might of missed a post since this book was just released this spring.

Has anyone heard of this Theory or read this book???

Unfortunately I don't have $1,000 to spend a book, ridiculous, makes no sense to me!!!

Still curious about it though.

http://www.amazon.com/Driscoll-Theory-Ehlers-Danlos-Communicating-Hydrocephalus/dp/0984847235/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1341378901&sr=1-2&keywords=mast+cell+disease

Her solution is drugs that no doubt have side effects. I was on diamox and allergy meds for several years but it

didn't help my me/cfs / dysautonomia. Gfcfsf,etc Diet has helped me more than anything.

I see a certain doctor on tv talking like this to us too. It's just terminology

Doc. Ugh .. Tc .. D

Edited by corina

You always have to be skeptical when someone is charging that much for a book :huh: I have listened to some of her videos though, and as Rich said, they are free!!

I'm annoyed that my ear symptoms, and R neck pulsating are constantly ignored. I watched 5 minutes of her video and she mentioned CCSVI. Something I've not yet heard of and something no Doctor has tested me for. I wish just one of my providers has worked hard for me the way I work hard for my patients in Physical Therapy. One of my primary symptoms always has been R neck spasm, ear pain and lots of times the rest of my POTS symptoms follow. I'm not trying to say that I diagnosed myself with CCSVI but if I could just get a diagnosis I can go about finding my best solution of maintenance. It does make sense to me that if this is the root cause of my symptoms then I would have a positive response to hydrocortisone because it's calming down my inflamed vein.

Anna - I really don't exactly know what i have as I haven't had the extensive testing as most of the people here have...was diagnosed with POTS by my family doc. I don't think he was wrong at the time but some of my symptoms keep changing. Regarding EDS - I think it's a no for me. I don't have the hyper mobility nor do I have any pain except R ear that radiates down my neck.

Dr. Driscols book was only 99 cents. So, that has to be a typo. I find her theory interesting and it has helped some people. As Gypsy said - most of her ideas are related to those with EDS. I'm trying an herbal right now that works similiar to diomox. We will see what happens. So far, it's increased my oxygen levels. So, that's a good sign. I can tell you one thing - for sure - high altitude is not good for POTS!!!!

Issie