What Is Your Resting Heart Rate?

kalamazoo

what is ypur resting heart rate?  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why am I such a pots weirdo? My resting (laying down) is 70, sitting its 85-90 and standing its 95 -105. When my heart rate dips down to 60-70 I feel like crap :(

Your not! Mine is exactly the same. Sitting-upper 70's laying- lower 70's standing 90-110. I also feel horrible If it goes beneath 70, like I'm gonna pass out.

• 5 weeks later...

It really depends for me. Usually, it's anywhere from 60 to 80, but when I was at mayo and stressed, the lowest I could ever get it was 96, that was during my ttt. The highest my resting hr got was 135 right before my exercise test. They put a belt on me in case they needed to drag me off the bike. When I met the first internist, who gave me "a poor man's ttt" it was 100 bpm. I just kept telling them all "I'm stressed so my heart rate is up much more than normal."

Mine is also mid-low 50s, though I always have several incidences of 40s on my Holter monitors, especially at night. When it's in the 30s at night I wake up coughing, trying to speed it up. I go from 55 supine to 135 standing on tilt. With the beta blockers my resting is same but standing is only 90s.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine on average 70 I would say - unless I feel more unwell in which case it is 80 - 90 or more. This all on my bed. Standing it is 120 - 200 +

When on beta blockers my heart rate was in 50's on the bed and about 120 standing. My blood pressure was just too low to function though.

Since being on a beta blocker, my resting h/r is low 50's to sometimes 40's. A few times on cardionet, I was captured at 27. And to think that two years ago my resting was above 100. Been lowering the beta (acebutolol) to every other day at the smallest dose, but heart rate stays the same. It did come back up when I went three days without out and worked out.Got to 103. But the beta blocker does help with the surges.

• 10 months later...

Wish there was an option for ' all over the place' lol. My resting pulse can be anywhere from the 50s to the 90s in the same day. This is probably because it's constantly trying to correct my blood pressure, which is also all over the place. When my bp gets too low, it tries to speed things up, hence the higher heart rate. Then once my bp chills out, it goes back down, sometimes too far down. My body constantly feels like it's on a roller coaster :rolleyes: