Do Any Of You Have Days Where You Cant Wake Up?

icesktr189

I tried to do a search and came back empty so.....

I went to bed at 1 am last night and tried to wake up at 9am. I was super dizzy and tired, so I went back to sleep and now its 2:30 pm and I am now just waking up. I still feel very dizzy, out of it, and tired. I am not depressed because I dont do this all the time, it just seems since yesterday I cant stay awake. I dont know if it was all the holiday stuff and just getting over being sick, but my body feels done. However, I need to take care of my daughter tomorrow and have no clue how to wake myself up!

Yes! And even if I can get myself to wake up (well, get out of bed, I guess), I could fall asleep in my bathrobe on the couch. Or later on, finding myself nodding off over breakfast, or drowsy on the bus. Even if I've gotten enough sleep (or perhaps especially if I've gotten enough sleep?) it tends to happen on an almost daily basis.

I get this too sometimes. At this point, I know I'm going to sleep most of the day after I get out

to run errands. I'm less sleepy but still strugging to function for 1 - 2 more days. In cfs terms, this is post exertional malaise.

I'll also do this my body is fighting off something or if I eat too much chicken or turkey. These

don't just affect me after a meal. I don't know if it's an allergy or that my body can't clear tryptophan.

As for waking up when I'm like this, it's a lost cause .. I found it better just to sleep it off.

Good luck with your daughter tomorrow. Hope you feel better soon. Mine was 2 when I got sick, so I know what you're going thru. We saw a lot of tv and movies during her childhood.

Tc .. D