Drop It Like Its Pots (Another Silly Post)

Clairefmartin

Claire-

You crack me up :D Your picture makes you look like a Renaissance angel...little did we know that you're really a hip hop gansta gal. B) I like it. Predictable people are boring.

Julie

Thanks all! And Julie - I've really been in touch with my inner thug lately... :D

Rama - I would love that! I really do have this vision of hot chicks lounging on couches and dancing (slowly or seated) with rollators. I met Pharrell once at the high school I taught at (he's from my city), and my husband knows the guys who DJs for NERD, so I thought about trying to contact him....POTS needs a spokesperson, wouldn't it be awesome if it was Snoop and Pharrell? How funny. One can dream big I guess!

Claire- LOVE your version! Heard an interview by Snoop yesterday. We MIGHT want a spokesman who can say a complete sentence without having every other word bleeped out. LOL. Just thinkin....

Claire- LOVE your version! Heard an interview by Snoop yesterday. We MIGHT want a spokesman who can say a complete sentence without having every other word bleeped out. LOL. Just thinkin....

Hahahha, good point, but he does love the POT, and we have POTS....so it may just work :) I'd overlook his swearing for a celeb that famous getting the word out!

I really want to get my husband's students to do a funny video version of this and put on funny or die or something like that. I'm working on it!