Cipro Anyone?

icesktr189

Macrobid isnt working so i had to go back in to urgent care. After 4 days i am still hurting, so they switched me to cipro. I cant take bactrim because I broke out in a rash and threw up. How did you do on Cipro if you have taken it?

I am so afraid because I feel so terrible right now... do you think I should wait a day to take it first so the macrobid can work its way out? It really messed me up... I felt absolutely terrible on it. Ugh I am just so sick of all this:/

I'm sorry to say that Cipro has made me very sick in the past. A lot of nausea and vomiting, pain in my stomach. But everyone is different, as shown by the post right above mine, so it looks like the only way to find out is to try a small dose after the other med is out of your system.

Good luck!

Cipro and Levaquin are in the same drug family. Both have gave me bad stomach pains and horrible joint and muscle pains. I finished the course of antibiotics, but I would prefer not to take them again. It seems that everyone reacts or doesn't react differently to antibiotics. I have several antibiotics I am allergic to, but I know others who can tolerate most antibiotics just fine. I guess it is your own chemical makeup of your body. And your immune system. Good luck with the cipro. I know how miserable UTI's can be. Very painful. I hope you feel better soon.

I've never take Cipro because after I took Levaquin I went into anaphylaxis. If you have a history of drug allergies I would definitely start slow and make sure you aren't alone when you start taking it. Good luck.