Can You Describe Your Adrenaline Surges?

I have heard mention of some of you having adrenalin surges. I am wondering if maybe what I'm experiencing might be adrenaline surges. It's a strange feeling that consumes my body but only lasts a few seconds. It starts with instant nausea, and then a strange feeling in my head, and then a strange undescribable feeling runs up my back and thru my head. Could this be adrenaline surges?

Hi. I've also wondered about the adrenalin surges. I've never gotten an answer from anyone but to me, the feeling in question that might be "adrenaline surge" is the same feeling one gets when they've just been scared or freaked out about something. My whole body "drops" and feels shocked, it's hard to explain but it happens every so often throughout the day and i'm not sure what it is. Good luck, I hope someone can respond to this.

Hi

I get massive adrenaline attacks constantly.....I have consistently high levels of NP Lying down and standing so when mine start its like this;

....waves and waves of adrenaline mostly at night...all night.they can last for hours then break and start up again.. I get rapid heart rate, chest pain, arm pain, really bad brain fog, head pressure and severe fatigue and when I stand during this I lose my balance and walk like I am drunk..(it literally can feel like I am having a stroke) .... when I am sleeping and having these surges I have weird dreams or visual flashes like a movie playing...weird random thoughts....its really hard to explain.

Also after these episodes I am extremely tired...I can barely lift my head or open my eyes...its like being drugged....I am pretty sure these are side effects of adrenaline crash.

They are in no way fun and I have not found any successful way to stop them even with beta blockers.....I just have to stay calm and wait for my system to settle.

Bren