Does Anybody Else Get Symptomatic With Stress

lieze

Or does this sound like anxiety?

I guess it's impossible to know I just wondered if this happens to anyone else.

My little boy was looking for a shirt so we were going through baskets in the room we're staying in. He literally has clothes thrown all over the room now and buried himself in the clothes and was wanting me to pull him out.

It was my mom's suggestion to go through all those baskets bad idea cause now the room is trashed.

I simultaneously get a phone call from my husband with pressing questions and we have big concern because the owners of the house we bought seem to have split up. He is still in Wyoming and she is back with the kid's. Our move date should be the 30th but now we are seriously wondering if she is going to try to delay things.

All of a sudden I get short of breath, weak, uncomfortable feeling in chest.

I was being physical being yelled at by my son and pressed by my husband via phone all at once.

How do I know if this is real exercise intolerance or anxiety.

I am just laid out now.

Exhausted even though I slept for many hours and afraid to get up and try to do anything for fear I'll get symptomatic again.

Does anyone else find this happens to them or does this sound different?

Stress is one of the major triggers for dysautonomia. Dr. Grubb has told me (pretty much every visit!) that controlling my stress level is going to be key to being as healthy as possible. Try some breathing exercises, (you can find a bunch online) they are particularly helpful for calming down when you don't have the time/energy to exercise or meditate. Hope this helps!

Sandy

I completely agree with Sandyshell. In my case, stress is THE trigger. The two times this year when I relapsed bad were both during times of high stress. My EP concurs.

Proper breathing is so important, and we as a society are shallow breathers. So it must be learned. I'm no expert, but since starting yoga I have become much better at this and it does help. Good, deep breathing is scientifically proven to reduce cortisol levels. That really keeps me motivated.

Stress is a big trigger for me. Meal times are horrible, trying to get dinner ready, 4 kids all needing something different, I find myself doing a lot of deep breathing around that time. By the time I get dinner on the table I'm too tired to sit down and enjoy it with them. Also when I'm rushing to get somthing done or feel like someone is waiting for me like writing a check my hand tremors kick in big time.

Brye

I dont suffer from anxiety but I definately feel my symptoms get waaaay worse when im worried or stressed about things in general! :)