I Got A Job!

I read a post a while ago from someone saying they'd like to work from home and it got me thinking. I can't go out there and perform a regular job with my symptoms, but surely there must something I can do. So I contacted my old company from 10 years ago and asked if there was anything I could do from home and they actually had something for me! I'm a little nervous to take this on -- there's a lot of reading involved, I haven't worked in 10 years and I'm going to have to work around my symptoms and my children. However, it's only part time, pays pretty well and I can do the work any day, anytime of day - as long as it gets done. I can do this, I can do this, I can do this ...

Thanks Dinet for the inspiration! :)

Yay!! Congrats. Im trying to go back to work, but my employer refuses to let me work part time and allow me to sit down every once in a while. They expect me to stand for the full12 hour shift! I did however have an interview at a mail-order pharmacy. I Hope I get it. I will miss my regular pharmacy patients!