My Appoitment With Dr. Ramesh K. Khurana Today

yuliya

Well the appointment went great. The doctor was really nice and spent like two hours with me. Asked lots of questions and did a few tests. The in office tilt test showed a resting heart rate of 76 and a standing heart rate that went up to 136. So he confirmed my POTS diagnosis and I have officially failed my tilt test again. I have never thought in my life I would be happy to fail something but at least it confirms that it's not in my head. He also said that for now we would not do any treatment until we get all my records together and test to try to figure out the cause. He also mentioned that I was a little bit of an odd POTS case since it seams that I have had it all my life. Hopefully this oddity will make it a little easier to find the cause. Dr.khurana also noticed that I was not sweating on my face, and had tremors in my head when I was looking side to side and had a light shined in my eye, but did not say the significance of the finds. Any way he seemed very smart and I feel really lucky to be able to get an early appointment.

Glad you found a good fit! Having the right medical team makes a huge difference in my overall well-being. Good luck!

Sandy