Heart Murmur

Hi

I went to my cardiologist 2 years ago who basically prescribed xanax and told me to drink water and have salt.

I wanted to go back for a follow up but they no longer took my insurance so I asked for a copy of my echocardiogram report.

It said the following which shocked me

1.) Indications: Heart Murmur

2.)Mild Concentric LVH

3.) Mild LA dialation

4.) Trace MR/TR

I am annoyed he didnt say anything, but meanwhile I made an appointment with new dr.

Any ideas what this is?

thanks

Gift Creations,

What is MVP? I'm feeling very foggy this morning. I have had several heart issues, and it takes quite a bit for the doctors to act on things unless they're pretty severe. It sounds like while you have these heart issues, they're not bad enough to treat. I think it's a good idea to take your echo to another doctor and get another opinion and/or another echo done. No, if it's been two years since your last echo, I would definitely have another echo done!

Let us know what you find out. I ended up with a pacemaker and some meds to help my heart. I had bradycardia, cardiomyopathy, congestive heart failure, and then recently, a blood clot in my right atrium. Treatments have been pretty mild. Good luck to you, and PM me if you'd like.

Cheers,

Jana