Soooo Upset

issie

I just found out my house got robbed and I've lost all my research I've done on POTS and all my photographs - they of course took my computer and my camera. If anyone can send me some of the sites for Mast Cell, NET, NO and the really good POTS articles - it would be much appreciated.

Issie

i'm really sorry to hear that issie. i hate the idea of unwanted people being in my house, getting through my stuff, leaving a mess AND making me feel uncomfortable (to say the least). i hope you'll be supplied with the info you need as soon as possible.

take care,

corina :)

Oh my, i am so very sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. I hope you can get all the info that you need. Thinking of you, and sending prayers your way. :(

peace be with you.....

tennille

Everyone reading this, stop, and go back up everything important on your computer RIGHT NOW. You don't have to get robbed to lose everything, sometimes a storm or a computer failure can rob you of important stuff.

NO, don't go read another post, go back up your stuff, on a cloud, or some disks or an external hard drive. Same with your camera.