Do Any Of You Get Foggy Eyes?

jodielynn

I do. I have had trouble reading due to the "blurry" thing. I have also lost my vision for brief periods. Additionally my pupils do not always work together.

I went to the eye doctor and thankfully my eyes are ok. If you have any concerns at all you should have your eyes checked.

All of my eye problems are disautonomia related but you should get them checked if it persists.

I have problems with my vision. Sometimes everything will be a little blurry for a few hours or a few days, making it very hard, if not impossible, to read. I have had my eyes examined, but there isn't anything wrong. It's just dysautonomia making it hard for my eyes to focus.

Rachel

I have floaters and they turn all "sparkly" when I get up too fast or strain too hard.

I have grey-outs where things turn dim and blurry if I get up too fast.

I have tunnel vision and black "spots" if my HR gets too high.

I have fuzzy and double vision by the end of the day due to convergence insufficiency (my eye muscles will not turn the eyeball inward to focus on a near object.)

I also have "technicolor" vision as a migraine aura: everything becomes too bright and too intense, almost florescent colored.

Yes all the time, everyday. I feel like I can't focus my eyes, things at a distance look hazy, constantly squinting, very light senstitive, feel very dry, have a terrible time when the day turns to dusk. At times I feel blind, I literally have to feel around to "see." I know it is not my eyes, but my brain unable to process what the eyes are seeing. My vision tests 20/20, much to my amazement every single time. And yes it does feel like my brain, my head, my eyes are wrapped in saran wrap, (good way to describe it) like there is some invisible barrier between me and the world. It's right up there with dizziness as one of my most debilitating symptoms.

yeah, I get foggy eyes a lot with big trouble focusing (my eye muscle tends to twitch).. and that black dots appear from time to time.. I had glaucoma on both of my eyes when I was kid, now only my left eye has problems with IOP that variates from time to time. Recently had my right eye operated to prevent retinal detachment. Also my eyes tend to hurt a lot and cause a headache.

I think that everybody with dysautonomia should have their eyes checked often, just to be on the safe side.