Fell Down Stairs Tonight

jbenz1772

So totally went down today. The entire flight of stairs rolling the whole way. Lost a perfectly good plate of food too. Sore all over, think I broke a toe.(at least with the SFN I can't really feel it). I'm sure I won't be so happy in the morning, but for now I just can't stop the chills. Not feverish, just keep breaking out in goosebumps with the skin crawl feeling. And my eye twitch has increased too.

When will I catch a break?

Jennifer

So sorry! Hope you get to feeling better very soon! I have noticed with my POTS that any time my body is under stress for any reason, I get tremors and chills. It is definitely adding insult to injury when I am already sick or in pain. The one small comfort, at least for me, is that it does not typically represent something more serious. But do contact your Doctor, and see if they think this is anything you should get checked out.

Sandy

Woke up pretty sore today. Didn't go to the Dr. Pretty sure it's only a broken toe.Although I think I traumatized my daughter pretty good. She's also the one who found me passed out in the kitchen couple months ago. Just chalk it up to clumbsy and unbalance. Thanks for all your well wishes, Jennifer

Sorry about your fall and the scare of your daughter. I am with the others, don't ignore anything. Even if you feel sore and think you only broke a toe, you should get checked out and have some routine x-rays done. I have known persons who have walked around for weeks with broken legs, arms and/or ribs from falls before they were treated which caused more problems in the long run. I will share, when I passed out for about a minute, I fell, hit the floor and bruised my side. I was in pain along with swelling on the side which I went immediately to see my chiroprator who had to put my back & hip into place.

Good luck:unsure: